CH1 Podcast Andrew Rouchotas EP087 - Leftists are dumb and are being kept dumb
Rasmussen recently completed extensive polling in the United States in order to determine the relative education level amongst viewers of various media platforms. Shockingly, at least to some, viewers of the main stream media, and “liberal” content producers, were alarmingly misinformed and uneducated around key social and/or economic realities.
As few as 10-20% of those who absorb liberal content were correctly able to provide answers to simple questions re fundamental social issues critical in determining our social and economic policies.
How large was the national debt? How many unarmed people were killed each year by the police? What percentage of the overall taxes are paid by the top 10% of income producers? What are your chances of dying from COVID if you were to contract it – were all questions which could not be answered correctly by viewers of liberal media outlets, even when broad data sets and ranges were presented in the polling questions. This means that not only could they not answer the questions correctly, but, they weren’t even in the ball park.
Ironically enough, those who sought their information from alternative media sources – including conservative broadcasts, talk radio shows and podcasts – those often labelled as “far alt right” media outlets, those portrayed as “conspiracy theorists” spreading dangerous “misinformation”, were 200-300% more likely to answer the same questions correctly.
Purposefully misleading your audience is dishonest to begin with. Wilfully keeping your audience ignorant to simple realities around them by convincing them that those who disagree with them are racist, sexist, misogynistic, homophobic, transphobic, islamaphobic, selfish, greedy, conspiracy theorists is malicious and incomprehensible behaviour. Governments leveraging Canadian Tax Dollars to perpetuate such ignorance and division amongst the population is criminal, and should be treated as such.
CH1 Podcast Andrew Rouchotas EP087 – Leftists are dumb and are being kept dumb
Podcast available on all of your favourite podcast platforms (iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, etc). You can also listen to the podcast in your browser directly from the CH1.ca platform
Childrens Hospitals Overflowing – https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/cheo-ottawa-mental-health-children-1.6029936
Risk vs benefits COVID Vaccine – https://www.ukcolumn.org/index.php/article/banned-paper-doctors-risk-versus-benefit-assessment-of-covid-jabs
Scientific References re COVID Vaccine Risks
- Bhakdi, S. (2021) Rebuttal letter to European Medicines Agency from Doctors for Covid Ethics, April 1, 2021.
- Ulm, J.W. (2020) Rapid response to: Will covid-19 vaccines save lives? Current trials aren’t designed to tell us.
- Reimann, N. (2021) Covid Spiking In Over A Dozen States—Most With High Vaccination Rates.
- Meredith, S. (2021) Chile has one of the world’s best vaccination rates. Covid is surging there anyway.
- Bhuyan, A. (2021) Covid-19: India sees new spike in cases despite vaccine rollout. BMJ372:n854
- Morrissey, K. (2021) Open letter to Dr. Karina Butler.
- Anonymous, (2021) Open Letter from the UK Medical Freedom Alliance: Urgent warning re Covid-19 vaccine-related deaths in the elderly and Care Homes.
- Furer, V. et al. (2021) Herpes zoster following BNT162b2 mRNA Covid-19 vaccination in patients with autoimmune inflammatory rheumatic diseases: a case series. Rheumatology -:x-x
- Anonymous, (2021) Covid-19 vaccines: ethical, legal and practical considerations.
- Tseng, C. et al. (2012) Immunization with SARS coronavirus vaccines leads to pulmonary immunopathology on challenge with the SARS virus. PLoS One 7:e35421
- Bolles, M. et al. (2011) A double-inactivated severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus vaccine provides incomplete protection in mice and induces increased eosinophilic proinflammatory pulmonary response upon challenge. J. Virol. 85:12201-15
- Weingartl, H. et al. (2004) Immunization with modified vaccinia virus Ankara-based recombinant vaccine against severe acute respiratory syndrome is associated with enhanced hepatitis in ferrets. J. Virol. 78:12672-6
- Czub, M. et al. (2005) Evaluation of modified vaccinia virus Ankara based recombinant SARS vaccine in ferrets. Vaccine 23:2273-9
- Tinari, S. (2021) The EMA covid-19 data leak, and what it tells us about mRNA instability. BMJ372:n627